A replacement unit that has similar functional parameters as a replacement device will be delivered either new or refurbished.
- As part of this service, it is the customer's responsibility to keep the shipping (original) packaging for the device for transport purposes.
- Service support applies to the document scanner. Support is not provided for a resource unit. Service support on the device is not provided after improper handling by users and consumables.
- INFOMATIC s.r.o. will not be liable or will be liable to the customer in any way whatsoever arising from or in any way related to alterations, modifications, or enhancements by any other party.
- INFOMATIC reserves the right to charge customers at their standard hourly rates any work provided outside the scope of these terms and conditions, including:
- Services requested by unauthorized customer representatives.
- Work arising from or related to the unauthorized use of the equipment (including the operation of equipment contrary to the designation, inconsistent with the user manual, instructions or other documentation or manuals supplied with the equipment) or the use of supplies or items subject to wear and tear which will not be provided by INFOMATIC.
- Relocating or modifying by someone other than INFOMATIC.
- Fault equipment caused or caused by failure or oscillation of electrical power, air conditioning or humidity control.
- Work on equipment that is not supplied by INFOMATIC.
- Cleaning, painting, surface treatment of equipment.
- Repairs of optical assemblies or other items which, as a result of normal wear and tear, can no longer be maintained in good and working order.
- INFOMATIC s.r.o. will not be responsible for any delays or consequences of delays in fulfilling its obligations under the Onsite and SWAPit Service Agreement if such a delay is caused by any industrial dispute or other cause beyond its reasonable control.
Conditions required for flawless operation:
The information provided in the user documentation is valid and the following conditions must be met:
- Only original power and data cables are used.
- A free area around the scanner for convenient access to the device.
- Placed on a solid and stable base outside the radiant heat source, away from direct sunlight, vibration free space.
- Space without interfering electric or magnetic field.
- Protect devices from static electricity.
- Dust at the level of normal non-smoking office traffic.
- Do not place any objects on the device.
- Temperature from 15 to 35 degrees Celsius, relative humidity between 30 and 80%.
- Prevent liquid penetration, do not scan wet documents, prevent office staples and staples from getting in.
- Do not cover the ventilation openings of the device.
- The user provides operational maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not use aerosol sprays to clean.
In the case of questions and uncertainties, contact us: .